Revised July 2004
Community Financial Group is created, owned and controlled by Paul Travis doing business in Massachusetts under the name CFG Inc. (referred to as we, our and us). Services are provided to persons using this site (referred to as you and your) subject to the following terms and conditions. You may not use this site or any material derived from this site unless you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions.
Use of this Site
You may browse this site and download files to your hard drive for personal use. You may download and use these files on a personal web page provided you unambiguously acknowledge the source and provide a prominent link back to http://www.cfgadvisor.com/ on the same page as the files are displayed. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, revise, change, reproduce, hire, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise make this site or any portion of this site available for any commercial purpose without prior written permission from CFG Inc.
Community Financial Group reserves the right to refuse to provide its services without explanation and without limitation, if we believe that User conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of CFG Inc.
Transmitting or posting communications or material that is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane is prohibited.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, is the property of CFG Inc. and is protected by U.S and International copyright laws.
The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this site is the exclusive property of CFG Inc. and is protected by U.S. and International copyright laws.
All software used on this site is the property of CFG Inc. or the software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and International copyright laws.
The content and software on this site may be used only in connection with the services of Community Financial Group. Any other use, including, but not limited to, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the content on this site is prohibited.
All Trademarks referred to on this website are the property of their respective owners.
This site is provided on an “As is” basis. Community Financial Group disclaims all representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, products or services included on this site.
Community Financial Group is created and controlled in the United States of America. The laws of the United States of America will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You agree to submit to the laws of the United States of America and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Massachusetts courts for all matters arising in relation to this site.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions (including the Legal Notice) at any time by posting an updated version of such on this site, with immediate effect from such posting.
- We may suspend our service at any time without notice. We may disable or block any links to content without notice in our sole and absolute discretion.
- No delay or failure by us in enforcing any legal right shall constitute a waiver of such or restrict us in the future from asserting any such right.
- We may assign any and all of our rights and/or obligations without limitation and without notice in our sole and absolute discretion.
The procedures for notifying us of a claim of infringement of your rights are set out below. These procedures are designed to allow us to assist right holders, users of this site and us in preventing false or misleading notifications, incorrect or inappropriate claims. Failure to follow these procedures may result in us not being able to process your claim expeditiously or at all.
1. Notices must be in writing
We must receive the notice alleging infringement (“Notice”) in writing. We will not respond to any Notice given by verbal, telephonic or any other means.
2. Contents of Notices
Each Notice must include at least the following information:
- Identification of any relevant material (including any copyrighted work) or right which you claim has been infringed and your legal entitlement to assert such claim, or, where multiple materials/works are to be included in the same Notice, a representative list of such
- Identification of any link to any such material (including any copyrighted work) or right that is sufficient to allow us to locate such and (to the extent we reasonably can do so) disable the link or otherwise block access to such material
- Your full legal name and contact details including your full postal/mailing address and, if available, your telephone number, facsimile number and e-mail address
Notices must be under oath
Each Notice must be in the form of a statutory declaration under U.S. law swearing that the contents of the Notice are truthful and accurate, that you are the appropriate right holder to make the claim asserted or are duly authorized on behalf of such person to do so.
4. Notices must be physically signed
Each Notice must bear the hand-written signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right(s) allegedly infringed.
5. Delivery of Notices
Each Notice must be furnished via the U.S. Postal Service to: